tisdag 26 maj 2009

school bag

I made a school bag yesterday, using the tutorial from Card Oasis - thank you, thank you, thank you Sarah, you rock!
I made it for Amanda's teacher so for the big pocket I made a card looking like a book (with pages from an old children's song book from 1951, and no I didn't rip the book apart, I copied it and distressed the pages to get the old look).
In the small pocket there's a smaller book where I put the names of all the children in the class, one name on each page.

I'm happy with it, so easy to make but looks so extraspecial :)



3 kommentarer:

Sarah B sa...

This is absoluately stunning, You have done the project proud, Oh I wish I was getting it, Thanks for sharing Hugs SarahB X

Riet sa...

Wowww Helene,what a beautiful creations,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC sa...

What a great bag Helene, and I love your gift boxes below!
Clairex