söndag 27 september 2009

Celebrate!


Yepp, loads of celebration now - my collegue at work has her birthday on Tuesday so I made a box for her - filled with her favourite chocolate fudge. After making it I saw that Just Magnolia has the colour combo pink and grey so without further ado I added the little ladybug (which makes sense since the birthday girl is a Biology teacher) and barabing I can enter the challenge ;).

And then...

Die cut dreams updated their webpage and announced their new Design Team and I'M IN IT!!!

It's so great, I feel so priviledged, and it's a bit scary too since I don't really know what design team members do... but hopefully it will reveal itself :)

I think I'll have to steal one of the chocolates from the box - just to treat myself ;).

Have a great day!


4 kommentarer:

Nicola sa...

Wow what a gorgeous box Helene, love all the embossing and your beautiful flowers.
Looking forward to working alongside you at DCD.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Victoria sa...

Hi Helene

fab gift box, beautiful colours - so gentle. Yes help yourself to a choccie! Congratulations and going to enjoy creating with you on the DCD team

Victoria
x

debby4000 sa...

Stunning box, such wonderful flowers.
luv
Debby

Anonym sa...

Grattis Helène! Fantastiskt roligt att du kommit med i ett DT.

Kram
Lena