söndag 8 november 2009

Meeting the witches

Yesterday I went to a gathering with the newly started scrap society here in Umea called the Scrap Witches. It was a fun day with scrapping, talking, getting new influences and adding to the stash from the fleamarket that was held.

I managed to get two cards done (well, more or less cause the insides aren't done). The first one was made with a stamp I bargained there and since everything is very distressed - of course - I'm entering it in the Simon says stamp monthly challenge. I actually won some gorgeous Christmas patterned cardstock for that card :)



The other card has images from a cut out pattern from Panduro, the swirl stamp and the glittery thread are also new additions to my horribly growing stash.



Why I didn't bring anything to sell? Cause I don't want to get rid of a single thing :)

2 kommentarer:

Liz's creative corner sa...

Hi, lovely cards,the image above is so cute, thanks for your comments on my blog xx

Hugs Liz x

Tracy sa...

Stunningly beautiful i adore the first one.
xxx