onsdag 9 december 2009

Just Magnolia



The monthly challenge at Just Magnolia is a card for someone special and my wee one has three wonderful and very special teachers. I haven't really made cards, I made... can you guess... boxes ;) and this is one of them. Can't show you all three cause one of the other boxes I'm using as a GDT project so that one will come up eventually. But the three boxes are totally different from eachother.

Made the Snowman soup according to the "recipe" I lifted from Rach last year, thanks a bunch hun! And the tiny candy canes are sold out all over town so I had to use large ones and therefore fasten them on the outside of the box. Well, well...



7 kommentarer:

Victoria sa...

another gorgeous gift box Helene. I wish you could come to my workshop on Saturday too, such a shame you can't get SU there.

Victoria
x

Britt-Inger sa...

Hur snyggt som helst!!! Och innandömmet är hel läckert.
Ha det gott.

Susie Sugar sa...

This is lovely Helene really sweet!!
Hugs Susie xx

Janiel/ janny sa...

Very cute!! Love the idea too!! I WANT MY KIT....
Your teasing me......LOL.......
hugs, Janiel

Ann-Marie sa...

This is just gorgeous love everything about it. You really do have some great ideas I always go away feeling inspired, thank you. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Riet sa...

What a beautiful box Helene,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane sa...

This is gorgeous! lovely to see the new stamp I'm still waiting for my kit! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx