lördag 27 mars 2010

Allsorts altering - my first challenge!

Morning, I'm hosting my first challenge at Allsorts this week and I chose recycling or altering (of course). There's a vintage kit at stake and the design team just blew me away with their creations so pop over, check it out and please have a go so I can come and visit you all.

I took this plastic IKEA box and decored it with stamped, distressed and ripped paper. The tag says "craft cash" and the intention is to keep the money I allow myself to spend on craft supplies here.

5 kommentarer:

Debs sa...

Hi Helene
Thank you for a wonderful theme - I loved it.
This is stunning and a great idea too - I think I need a box to hold my craft savings in as well.
Have a great weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

Nancy sa...

ÅÅÅÅ så lekkert, Helene:O) For en strålende ide å pynte de kjedelige boksene fra Ikea, takk for inspirasjon:)
Flott design i herlige farger.
Ha en trivelig påske.
Klemmer fra Nancy;O)

Unknown sa...

gorgeous vintage feel thanks for the inspiration
Christine x

Fleur sa...

Hi Helene, Like Debs I'd like to say thanks for a great theme. All the friends in my photo want me to make a frame now, so looks like you've started something.
Love your creation.
Hugs Fleur xXx

Rosanne sa...

A lovely altered box.