lördag 7 augusti 2010

DCD Christmas Club GDT

I'm guest designing for the DCD Christmas Club this week and the theme is Snowmen.

If you haven't checked out this challenge site it's about time you do. Great DT work and fun themes. Hop over there right now, why don't you.

I used this Penny Black image which worked perfectly. The card is a bit too simple for my style though, I'm not entirely satisfied with the silver ribbon. Maybe I'll reassemble or add some embellishments or something... But it would work perfectly for the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge with the theme Glitter and Glitz :)

7 kommentarer:

Frideborg sa...

Hej jättego snögubbe. Jagser fler och fler som börjat med sina julkort.

Kram Marina

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous card Helene

Hugs Riet.xx

Anna-Karin sa...

Åh vilken söt snögubbe:)

kramis

Mina sa...

hes such a brilliant snowman and I love to see him used Helena, stunning colour
Mina xxx

Fleur sa...

Gorgeous snowman Helene, Hugz Fleur xXx

KraftyKoolKat sa...

Gorgeous card Helene.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Susie Sugar sa...

Wow so cute I think red and white is so striking and such a perfect christmas colour comb too
thanks for being our guest this week at the DCD christmas club its been a pleasure having you darling
Hugs Susie xx