lördag 25 september 2010

Allsorts - plain and simple

Today it's Saturday and I have a whole day of crafting and chatting ahead of me. I'm going to a craft event with my best mate. But Saturday also means challenge at Allsorts and this week it's time for plain and simple. That's a bit tricky for me cause I tend to overdo whatever I do (shush now friends and work mates, don't nod in agreement) so my DT collegues really put me to shame on this one.

But I took a plain wooden frame, painted it with white acrylic paint and added some flowers and pearls. You can't really overdo a frame so it's almost cheating ;)



blog signature

5 kommentarer:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

Hi Helene

This is so pretty hun I love the crackle effect and the flowers are gorgeous,thanks for doing such a fab job with my theme...

Emma xxx

Debs sa...

Love it!
Hope you had a wonderful crafty day with your friend.
Take care
Debs xx

Kamilla sa...

ÅÅÅh Så snyggt!!
Jag bara älskar när färgen krackelerar, det blir sjuuukt snyggt!!

EEhh.. du, maila mig (mail adress finns i min blogg) så kan du få lite stämplar på papper :D
Om du vill alltså ;)

Kram kram och ha en underbar söndag!

ileana sa...

Hi Helene! I just saw your creation at Allsorts and I stopped by your blog to praise your work! it´s gorgeous!!! love all the tiny little details, it´s very balanced and I love the idea to decorate a frame too. Thanks for sharing the idea! Hugs,

Hozzan sa...

Tack själv för en trevlig dag. I like your style!

Hoppas att det inte dröjer allt för länge tills nästa pyssel!