söndag 20 februari 2011

Distress ink storage

Morning,
got a tip from Jen about foam board for copic storage. I don't do copics but I have my distress ink pads that usually are all over the place so I decide to have a go at a distress ink storage thingy. Got myself some foam board from a local craft store - Konstnärsshopen here in Umea - and got my craft knife and glue gun out. I was really surprised to find how easy it was to work with and how sturdy it is. Now I have all my ink pads together with their respective foam pad, in alphabetical order - yey I'm organized



blog signature

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wow Helene, this looks awesome. I wish I had this much space to organise my stuff!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Julia Dunnit sa...

Oh Mrs...I'm a bit breathless and jealous,....and possibly a teeny bit scared - alphabetical?!!!

Mandy sa...

love this storage!!! so handy!! thanks for sharing!x

Tracy sa...

This is marvellous, I would love one, what a fab job Helene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mina sa...

oh wow this is brilliant...I want one...you should put them into production Helene
Mina xxx