torsdag 29 september 2011

A-Z of Mummylade

Read about the A-Z of Fleur and decided to do my own. So here goes:

A. Age: 43

B. Bed size: Double

C. Chore that you hate: emptying the dish washer

D. Dogs: What can I say, I’m a cat person

E. Essential start to your day: Where are my keys? Where is my snus?

F. Favorite color: Blue

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the accordion, don’t judge me

J. Job title: Teacher of language and proper behaviour

K. Kids: Two gorgeous girls

L. Live: Umeå

M. Mother’s name: Birgitta

N. Nicknames: Don’t have one, never needed

O. Overnight hospital stays: Too many when I had Rebeca

P. Pet peeves: Stupid people

Q. Quote from a movie: Teenagers, they think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you. (Sebastian from Disney’s Little Mermaid)

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One and a half sister

U. Underwear: Of course

V. Vegetable you hate: Squash

W. What makes you run late: Other people, I’m never to blame

X. X-Rays you’ve had: All but head I think

Y. Yummy food that you make: I don’t cook, I have a husband

Z. Zoo animal: Penguin


blog signature

3 kommentarer:

Fleur sa...

Fab answers Helene ~ Love the cooking one the best LOL
Hugz fleur xXx

Susy sa...

Så himla kul, roligt att lära känna dig bättre!

KRAM SUSY

Susie Sugar sa...

Now I know everything I need to know about you.....thought I already knew you well ?!!!