onsdag 2 januari 2013

Leftover Christmas

I've decided to make at least one or two Christmas cards each month this year so let's start fresh and blog the card from 2012 that I haven't shown yet. It's a card using a design paper bought a long, long time ago that I decided to cut into cause I got this fantastic ribbon just before Christmas and just had to use it right away =). I even made a matching gift tag. Image on the card is LotV, image on the tag is a digi from Spyder



Challenges:
My mums craft shop - anything goes
ABC challenge - embossing (the sentiment on the card)
Papertake weekly - anything goes
Live love crafts - something old (the paper)
Crafty creations challenge - anything goes
Creative Belli - snowman/winter
Lili's little fairies - something new (the ribbon)
Simon says challenge - new something

And finishing off the crafty session today by stating the obvious: I really need to clean my space!
Challenge:
Deep ocean challenge - show your craft space
blog signature

11 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

what a gorgeous card ..love that image its coloured perfect happy new year sweetie hugs sassyxxx

Ellis sa...

God fortsättning!
Vilken härlig pysselhörna du har! =)
Roligt att se en till pysslare från samma stad!
Jättefint julkort, jag är med i ett DT och vi ska ha en månadsutmaning med jultema så i år kommer jag att ha kort klara i tid! =)
Kram Elenor

Heather sa...

A gorgeous card and tag, fabulous colours, a beautifully coloured sweet image and gorgeous details.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

brenda sa...

Hello Helene,

Just wanted to say a somewhat belated Happy New Year to you and wish you all the best for 2013.

B x

Anna-Karin sa...

Fint julkort.

Liz McGuire, sa...

Gorgeous card and tag. Thanks for joining in the fun at ABC,

Liz x

Sudha sa...

Pretty gorgeous creations. Love the cheerful colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

My Mum's Craft Shop sa...

Very pretty card and tag! Love your craft space it's tidy compared to mine!

Thanks for joining in our first challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop and good luck!!

The MMCS Team xx

Eulalia sa...

What a wonderful craft corner!!! Corner? Noooooo, this is a great open space!!
Thank you to share it with us on Deep Ocean Challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Susy sa...

Underbart vackert kort!
Gillar verkligen din scraphörna, mysigt att sitta mittemot varandra!

KRAM SUSY

Patty Sue 2 sa...

I love your pretty little card and tag. I wish my craft space was as organized as yours! Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge. I hope we see more of your lovely work in our future challenges!