lördag 19 oktober 2013

Allsorts - ribbon and bow

Morning,
this week I'm hosting the challenge at Allsorts. And since I live way up in the north of Sweden where we actually got snow this week (not a lot and it didn't stay but still...) I needed something to keep my mind off the freezing weather. And what better than pretty ribbons and bows!  

So use ribbon and bows on your creations this week so the images can warm my heart :)
I made a "mini card" with a Magnolia image, a Memory box die, pearls and seam binding.



Our two sponsors this week are:



4 images of winners choice
other challenges:

Midweek Magnolia - Song birds (Champagne supernova by Oasis)

blog signature

5 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Just to let you know I popped by to take a peek at your lovely card and wish you a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L sa...

Beautiful card Helene and great design, xxx

kbrandy4 sa...

Hi Helene! Really pretty card, love the bow!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Craftnut sa...

Hi Helene, great make for the theme Tracy x

Teresa sa...

Great song and great card, thanks for playing along at Midweek Magnolias 'Song Bird' Challenge.
Hugs Teresa & Elizabeth