lördag 15 november 2014

Allsorts - anything but a card

It's Saturday and once again time for a challenge at Allsorts and this week it's one of my absolute favourites: anything but a card. I love doing boxes and I adore making all sorts of stuff prettier :)

This item is a bit sad but it's very beautiful, it's the urn that holds my beloved Oscar, the absolute love of my life and the most beautiful cat that ever lived. It was of plain light wood when I got it so I painted it white, distressed the edges and added lace, flowers and a poem.



blog signature

8 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

So beautiful Helene and a lovely, touching verse, xxxx

Andreja sa...

WoW Helene what a fantastic box you made! I like all embelishments :-)) Pretty colours!
Hugs, Andreja

Anna-Karin sa...

snygga spetsar

brenda sa...

You really are the Queen of boxes Helene. you always do such a great job with them. And this one is clearly so very special to you.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Marilyn sa...

Gorgeous project Helene and such a beautiful tribute to Oscar.

susiestacey sa...

What a very special and beautiful box Helene - stunning. Enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Craftnut sa...

Very special and very beautiful Tracy x

Tracy sa...

Helene this is such a pretty urn, and a lovely heartfelt verse. We are very much alike for altering/decorating boxes etc.
Happy crafting
Tracy x