lördag 21 januari 2017

Allsorts - daisies, daisies

Time for a new challenge at Allsorts, this week the theme is daisies, daisies. I recently got hold of Sizzix bigz die Daisies, not entirely easy cause I found it on Amazon and that company didn't ship to Sweden. Luckily we had some friends that live outside London and they visited us for New Year's so they bought it and brought it with them.

I made a card for a christening and I'm so happy I finally got hold of the die cause the flowers turned out just the way I wanted them.


blog signature

3 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

So beautiful Helene, xxx

aussie aNNie sa...

Beautiful card Helene, lovey daisy die too..xx{aNNie}

Kathleen sa...

Really beautiful card Helene, love the way you have done the daisies and the gorgeous background.

Kath x