Saturday, 12 August 2017

Allsorts - name or numbers

This week at Allsorts the theme is name or numbers. And I must start by appologizing for the crappy picture this time, don't know what happened with the lighting on this one. But I made a silhouette card by cutting out a circle shape in white cardstock. Then I diecut some butterflies and glued them behind the cardstock to create the illusion of a lasercut object. The backing paper, as well as the number 45, is in shining purple glitter cardstock, perhaps that is what messed with the camera? Or perhaps the fact that I had my first day back to work after the summer holiday yesterday, first day back after almost nine weeks of free time is always a shocker :)



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene